Learn from Sandy
Sandy will take you on a journey of discovery through the many aspects of Sogetsu Ikebana. As the recipient of the Mary and Norman Sparnon Scholarship Sandy will share her 3 months her experiences in Japan of how to discover the beauty in ikebana first hand. Get to unleash your creativity using the beauty of nature’s bounty and explore the finer details of shape position and form that we often fail to realise is there for us to exploit.
Sandy Marker teaching Programme for 2015
Availability of Classes
Classes consist of a 2-hour lesson in a 5-week block.
Lessons are held at my studio in South Turramurra
Class timetable for Block 5
Tuesday classes commences 21st August 2018
Tuesday A.M 10am- 12noon – Vacancies
Tuesday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Vacancies
Thursday classes commences 23rd August 2018
Thursday A.M* 10am – 12 noon – Vacancies
Thursday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Vacancies.
Saturday class commence 25th August 2018
Saturday A.M 10am – 12 noon – Vacancies
Sunday class 26th August 2018
Conducted at Julia Rush Flowers
Sunday A.M 10.30am – 12.30pm – Vacancies.
Please note _Tuesday ad Thursday classes consist of 5 lessons, where as Saturday and Sunday only consist of only 4 lessons in a Block
Block 5 is possibly the last Block for the year due to a major knee operation in October.
Special children’s workshop .
Workshops for children will be conducted during the summer school holidays. Further information please contact via the contact page.
Group Classes or workshops outside Sydney
May be held in Gosford and Bowral areas on a request basis
Spring Spectacular Japan 2018
We had a wonderful tour, great group who experienced many exciting adventures. Watch this space for a pending tour in 2020
I am researching the possibility of another tour around February 2020 to visit Jigokudani Monkey Park (the snow monkeys near Nagano) then venture up to the Ice Festival in Sapporo. Watch this space and for inquires please contact the following
Stephanie Savage, Managing Director
The Impulse Travel Group Pty Ltd t/as
22 Kenthurst Road (PO Box 230)
Round Corner NSW 2158 Australia
Ph : (61 2) 9651 3177
Fax : (61 2) 9651 2363
Website : www.impulsetravel.com.au
Small Group Classes
- Maximum size 5 students, in class.
- Classes taught in Blocks of 5 lessons.
- Duration – 2 hourly classes
- Equipment – use of tutor’s equipment
- Student notes provided for every class
- Costs $150 for a block of 5 lessons ($120 for a 4 lesson Block)
- Material an additional cost at market prices approx $8-$10 for the very first two lessons. Then students bring their own material
- Payment – To be made in advance or at commencement of the first class
- Demonstrations and talks presented to small and large groups. Can be booked for interest groups, clubs, etc.
- Information of costs, duration, etc. available upon application.
- One-day workshops can be arranged to groups
- Minimum of 8 to a maximum of 14 delegates (this can be for clubs, interest groups or conferences).
- Available to both adults and children groups.
- Information upon application.
- Individual/private teaching on a one to one basis
- Information upon application