Learn from Sandy
Sandy will take you on a journey of discovery through the many aspects of Sogetsu Ikebana. As the recipient of the Mary and Norman Sparnon Scholarship Sandy will share her 3 months her experiences in Japan of how to discover the beauty in ikebana first hand. Get to unleash your creativity using the beauty of nature’s bounty and explore the finer details of shape position and form that we often fail to realise is there for us to exploit.
Sandy Marker teaching Programme for 2015
Availability of Classes
Classes consist of a 2-hour lesson in a 5-week block.
Lessons are held at my studio in South Turramurra
Class timetable for Block 1 2019
Tuesday classes commences 8th January 2019
Tuesday A.M 10am- 12noon – Vacancies
Tuesday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Vacancies
Thursday classes commences 3rd January 2019
Thursday A.M* 10am – 12 noon – Vacancies
Thursday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Vacancies.
Saturday class commence 5th January 2019
Saturday A.M 10am – 12 noon – Vacancies
Block 1 – 2019: All blocks consist of 5 lessons.
Special children’s workshop .
Wednesday 16th January 2019
Wednesday 23rd January 2019
Further information please firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Classes or workshops outside Sydney
May be held in Gosford and Bowral areas on a request basis
After Block 1 classes will resume in April 2019.
I will be away for 2 months attending classes at the Sogetsu Kaikan, Tokyo plus exhibiting in the Spring exhibition. During my absence I will be researching another tour for February 2020 visit ing the Ice Festival, Sapporo, Jigokudani Monkey Park (the snow monkeys) Nagano, with time in Tokyo to attend ikebana classes etc.
Watch this space and for inquires or please contact the following
Stephanie Savage, Managing Director
The Impulse Travel Group Pty Ltd t/as
22 Kenthurst Road (PO Box 230)
Round Corner NSW 2158 Australia
Ph : (61 2) 9651 3177
Fax : (61 2) 9651 2363
Website : www.impulsetravel.com.au
Small Group Classes
- Maximum size 5 students, in class.
- Classes taught in Blocks of 5 lessons.
- Duration – 2 hourly classes
- Equipment – use of tutor’s equipment
- Student notes provided for every class
- Costs $150 for a block of 5 lessons
- Material an additional cost at market prices approx $8-$10 for the very first two lessons. Then students bring their own material
- Payment – To be made in advance or at commencement of the first class
- Demonstrations and talks presented to small and large groups. Can be booked for interest groups, clubs, etc.
- Information of costs, duration, etc. available upon application.
- One-day workshops can be arranged to groups
- Minimum of 8 to a maximum of 14 delegates (this can be for clubs, interest groups or conferences).
- Available to both adults and children groups.
- Information upon application.
- Individual/private teaching on a one to one basis
- Information upon application