Learn from Sandy
Sandy will take you on a journey of discovery through the many aspects of Sogetsu Ikebana. As the recipient of the Mary and Norman Sparnon Scholarship Sandy will share her 3 months her experiences in Japan of how to discover the beauty in ikebana first hand. I have just returned from another extended study period in Tokyo. Get to unleash your creativity using the beauty of nature’s bounty and explore the finer details of shape position and form that we often fail to realise is there for us to exploit.
Sandy Marker teaching Programme for 2015
Availability of Classes
Block 6 dates 2019
Tuesday Commences 10th September 2019
Tuesday A.M 10am- 12noon – Vacancies
Tuesday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Vacancies
Thursday Commences 12th September 2019
Thursday A.M 10am – 12 noon – Vacancies
Thursday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Vacancies.
Saturday Commences 14th September 2019
Saturday A.M 10am – 12 noon – One vacancy
Tour to India – November 2019 The tour has been postponed until early 2020
Japan 2020 February Winter Tour
2 vacancies left
To download the flier and itinerary click links below
Booking form and credit card authority form for both the above tours will be forwarded upon request.
If you wish more detail please do not hesitate to contact me on
Beverley Bradley on
The Impulse Travel Group Pty Ltd t/as
Stephanie Savage, Managing Director
22 Kenthurst Road (PO Box 230)
Round Corner NSW 2158 Australia
Ph : (61 2) 9651 3177
Fax : (61 2) 9651 2363
Small Group Classes
- Maximum size 5 students, in class.
- Classes taught in Blocks of 5 lessons.
- Class duration – 2 hours
- Equipment – use own or tutor’s equipment
- Student notes provided for every class
- Material an additional cost at market prices approx $8-$10 for the very first two lessons. Then students bring their own material
- Venue – private studio in South Turramurra
- Costs $150 for a block of 5 lessons
- Payment – To be made in advance or at commencement of the first class
- Demonstrations and talks presented to small and large groups. Can be booked for interest groups, clubs, etc.
- Information of costs, duration, etc. available upon application.
- One-day workshops can be arranged to groups
- Minimum of 8 to a maximum of 14 delegates (this can be for clubs, interest groups or conferences).
- Available to both adults and children groups.
- Information upon application.
- Individual/private teaching on a one to one basis
- Information upon application
Special children’s Workshops
*I hold a current WWCC (working with children clearance) licence #WWC1891859E
*Available during school holidays
*contact email for further information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group classes or workshops outside Sydney
Classes/workshops held in Gosford and Bowral areas on a request basis