Learn from Sandy
Sandy will take you on a journey of discovery through the many aspects of Sogetsu Ikebana. As the recipient of the Mary and Norman Sparnon Scholarship Sandy will share her 3 months her experiences in Japan of how to discover the beauty in ikebana first hand. Get to unleash your creativity using the beauty of nature’s bounty and explore the finer details of shape position and form that we often fail to realise is there for us to exploit.
Sandy Marker teaching Programme for 2015
Availability of Classes
Classes consist of a 2-hour lesson in a 5-week block.
All lessons are held at my studio in South Turramurra
Tuesday classes commence 7th November
Tuesday A.M 10am- 12noon – No vacancies
Tuesday P.M 1pm – 3pm – One acancy
Thursday classes commence 9th November
Thursday A.M 10am – 12 noon -*No vacancies *
NB A Thursday afternoon class will start 9th November
Saturday class commence 11th November
Saturday A.M 10am – 12 noon – One vacancy
2018:- lessons will commence mid January for 2 × 5 lesson blocks before the tour to Japan
Special children’s workshop .
If you are interested please contact me for the next available workshop
Group Classes or workshops outside Sydney
May be held in Gosford and Bowral areas on a request basis
Spring Spectacular Japan 2018
Booking are coming in so book early as not to be disappointed
The itinerary of the tour to Japan in April 2018 has been released To view what’s installed visit the link below
A post tour will be organised to Tokyo and then onto Hong Kong for the Ikebana International Conference end of April 2018
The next tour is planned to enjoy the beauty of the cherry blossom season and the wonderful peonies along with other sights such as visiting Bizen, Naoshima, treats in the Iya Valley to name a few. For further information please contact either email below. Spaces will be limited and a lot of interest has already been shown
Stephanie Savage, Managing Director
The Impulse Travel Group Pty Ltd t/as
22 Kenthurst Road (PO Box 230)
Round Corner NSW 2158 Australia
Ph : (61 2) 9651 3177
Fax : (61 2) 9651 2363
Website : www.impulsetravel.com.au
Small Group Classes
- Maximum size 5 students, in class.
- Classes taught in Blocks of 5 lessons.
- Duration – 2 hourly classes
- Equipment – use of tutor’s equipment
- Student notes provided for every class
- Costs $150 for a block of 5 lessons
- Material an additional cost at market prices approx $8-$10 for the very first two lessons. Then students bring their own material
- Payment – To be made in advance or at commencement of the first class
- Demonstrations and talks presented to small and large groups. Can be booked for interest groups, clubs, etc.
- Information of costs, duration, etc. available upon application.
- One-day workshops can be arranged to groups
- Minimum of 8 to a maximum of 14 delegates (this can be for clubs, interest groups or conferences).
- Available to both adults and children groups.
- Information upon application.
- Individual/private teaching on a one to one basis
- Information upon application