Learn from Sandy
Sandy will take you on a journey of discovery through the many aspects of Sogetsu Ikebana. As the recipient of the Mary and Norman Sparnon Scholarship Sandy will share her 3 months her experiences in Japan of how to discover the beauty in ikebana first hand. I have just returned from another extended study period in Tokyo. Get to unleash your creativity using the beauty of nature’s bounty and explore the finer details of shape position and form that we often fail to realise is there for us to exploit.
Sandy Marker teaching Programme for 2015
Availability of Classes
Class timetable for Block 2 2019
Tuesday April 2019
Tuesday A.M 10am- 12noon – Vacancies
Tuesday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Vacancies
Thursday April 2019
Thursday A.M* 10am – 12 noon – Vacancies
Thursday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Vacancies.
Saturday April 2019
Saturday A.M 10am – 12 noon – Vacancies
Block 3 starts 21st May 2019.
Tour to India – November 2019 A tour to immerse yourself in colour and excitement
2020 February Winter Tour information will be available in the very near future. If you are interested for information immediately please contact me
Stephanie Savage, Managing Director
The Impulse Travel Group Pty Ltd t/as
22 Kenthurst Road (PO Box 230)
Round Corner NSW 2158 Australia
Ph : (61 2) 9651 3177
Fax : (61 2) 9651 2363
Small Group Classes
- Maximum size 5 students, in class.
- Classes taught in Blocks of 5 lessons.
- Class duration – 2 hours
- Equipment – use own or tutor’s equipment
- Student notes provided for every class
- Material an additional cost at market prices approx $8-$10 for the very first two lessons. Then students bring their own material
- Venue – private studio in South Turramurra
- Costs $150 for a block of 5 lessons
- Payment – To be made in advance or at commencement of the first class
- Demonstrations and talks presented to small and large groups. Can be booked for interest groups, clubs, etc.
- Information of costs, duration, etc. available upon application.
- One-day workshops can be arranged to groups
- Minimum of 8 to a maximum of 14 delegates (this can be for clubs, interest groups or conferences).
- Available to both adults and children groups.
- Information upon application.
- Individual/private teaching on a one to one basis
- Information upon application
Special children’s Workshops
*I hold a current WWCC (working with children clearance) licence #WWC1891859E
*Available during school holidays
*contact email for further information email@example.com.
Group classes or workshops outside Sydney
Classes/workshops held in Gosford and Bowral areas on a request basis