Learn from Sandy
Sandy will take you on a journey of discovery through the many aspects of Sogetsu Ikebana. As the recipient of the Mary and Norman Sparnon Scholarship Sandy will share her 3 months her experiences in Japan of how to discover the beauty in ikebana first hand. Get to unleash your creativity using the beauty of nature’s bounty and explore the finer details of shape position and form that we often fail to realise is there for us to exploit.
Sandy Marker teaching Programme for 2015
Availability of Classes
Classes consist of a 2-hour lesson in a 5-week block.
All lessons are held at my studio in South Turramurra
Block 4 commences Tuesday 3rd July
To avoid disappointment enrolment booking taken now
Class timetable for Block 3
Tuesday classes commences 15th May2018
Tuesday A.M 10am- 12noon – No vacancies
Tuesday P.M 1pm – 3pm – One vacancy
Thursday classes commences 17th May 2018
Thursday A.M* 10am – 12 noon – No vacancies
Thursday P.M 1pm – 3pm – Two vacancies available.
Saturday class commence 20th May 2018
Saturday A.M 10am – 12 noon – Two vacancies
Sunday class at Julia Rush Flowers Balmain
Sunday A.M 10.30am – 12.30pm – One vacancies
Special children’s workshop .
If you are interested please contact me for the next available workshop
Group Classes or workshops outside Sydney
May be held in Gosford and Bowral areas on a request basis
Spring Spectacular Japan 2018
We had a wonderful tour, great group who experienced many exciting adventures. Watch this space for a pending tour in 2020
I am researching the possibility of another tour around February 2020 to visit Jigokudani Monkey Park (the snow monkeys near Nagano) then venture up to the Ice Festival in Sapporo. Watch this space and for inquires please contact the following
Stephanie Savage, Managing Director
The Impulse Travel Group Pty Ltd t/as
22 Kenthurst Road (PO Box 230)
Round Corner NSW 2158 Australia
Ph : (61 2) 9651 3177
Fax : (61 2) 9651 2363
Website : www.impulsetravel.com.au
Small Group Classes
- Maximum size 5 students, in class.
- Classes taught in Blocks of 5 lessons.
- Duration – 2 hourly classes
- Equipment – use of tutor’s equipment
- Student notes provided for every class
- Costs $150 for a block of 5 lessons
- Material an additional cost at market prices approx $8-$10 for the very first two lessons. Then students bring their own material
- Payment – To be made in advance or at commencement of the first class
- Demonstrations and talks presented to small and large groups. Can be booked for interest groups, clubs, etc.
- Information of costs, duration, etc. available upon application.
- One-day workshops can be arranged to groups
- Minimum of 8 to a maximum of 14 delegates (this can be for clubs, interest groups or conferences).
- Available to both adults and children groups.
- Information upon application.
- Individual/private teaching on a one to one basis
- Information upon application